Juice Plus Review (2023 Update)
Table of Contents
Juice Plus+ is a leading dietary supplement that offers everything you can get, from typical fruits to vegetables. It comes in three types of blends. There is a vegetable blend, fruit blend, and berry blend.
Each has its nutrition composition from different sources. However, their nutrient portfolio includes vitamins A, E, and C. You can find the amounts on the packaging labels. Additionally, Juice Plus+ is available in a powdered capsule or gummy chewable.
Instead of eating a large bowl of fruits and veggies daily, you can just take a Juice Plus+ capsule. That way, you get all the essential vitamins and minerals from a single serving.
Fruit, Vegetable, & Berry Blend
Fruit and Vegetable Blend
Chairman Jay Martin founded the company in 1970 as a small direct-sales company. Since then, Juice Plus+ has become a renowned health and wellness brand. With about three decades in the market, the company has perfected its formulas to create one of the best products in the industry.
Their product range includes capsules, gummies, shakes, and bar supplements for adults.
One of these is the Juice Plus+ Vitamin. It’s a fruit and vegetable capsule containing a blend of over 30 fruits and vegetables.
According to the company, Juice Plus Vitamins aims to fill the gaps in nutrition missed in the average diet. So, what can you expect from it?
Benefits Of Juice Plus
Juice Plus has many medical benefit claims backed by research. Here are a few.
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy lung functions
- Supports health gums
- Boost immune system
Juice Plus Fruit Blend Highlighted Features
- 60 servings per container
- 5 calories per serving
- 0 fats
- 5 mg sodium
- 1g Total carbohydrates with dietary fibers being less than 1g
- 0 proteins
- 73 mg vitamin C
- 5.4 mg vitamin E
- 630 mcg vitamin A
Juice Plus Vegetable Blend Highlighted Features
- 60 servings per container
- 5 calories
- 0 fats
- 5 mg sodium
- 1 g carbohydrates with less than 1g being dietary fibers
- 0 proteins
- 830 mcg vitamin A
- 20 mg calcium
- 56 mg vitamin c
- 9.2 mg vitamin E
- 220 mcg Folate
Juice Plus | Pros & Cons
As a vitamin supplement, Juice Plus creates an ideal environment for your immune system to thrive. In fact, one study by Cambridge University found that users experienced reduced common cold symptoms. While it’s unclear if it can reduce the severity or frequency of getting sick, a blend of 30 fruits and vegetables is sure to provide various benefits. (1)
On top of that, the fruit blend supplement contains acerola cherries. They give you ascorbic acid, also known as vitamin C. (2)
Besides the immune function support, it also has other benefits. For example, it helps your body form collagen in the bones. Furthermore, it builds strong muscles and cartilage in your joints. (3)
Additionally, Juice Plus helps you draw benefits from a large fruit concentration. That way, you won’t have to eat too many different fruits daily to get these essential nutrients. While it’s not a replacement for whole fruits, it will provide a range of vitamins and minerals.
The vegetable blend has a unique nutrient (Folate) that helps to reduce congenital disabilities. Besides that, it can also help with cardiovascular health. Furthermore, it’s an essential vitamin in the formation of red blood cells. (4)
Moreover, fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants. And with a concentration of 30 fruits and vegetables, Juice Plus can provide you with an array of antioxidants. They help fight off chronic inflammation. One study conducted on women for eight weeks found that it reduced several markers of inflammation in their bodies. (5)
The fruit and vegetable blend capsules cost $54.00 per month. The standard purchase is a 4-month supply. You can opt for the full payment option, which costs $216.00.
The fruit, vegetable, and berry blend capsules go for $80.00 per month. The full payment option costs $320.00.
Unfortunately, the brand doesn’t offer customer reviews. However, we found a few on third-party platforms such as Trustpilot and Facebook.
The supplement has over 2,300 reviews on Trustpilot. 67% percent of them rated it 5/5 stars. Most people seemed happy with their experience.
One satisfied customer wrote, “Finally solved my bad skin problem. I don’t leave reviews often. But I can honestly say this works. I’ve struggled with cystic acne for decades, getting run down and constantly feeling tired. The Juice Plus capsules have cleared my skin, and I feel much better. All that money I spent on creams and lotions over the years when I could have just taken Juice plus!”
Facebook also had some positive customer feedback. Juice Plus has an average of 4.2/5 star rating from over 100 reviews.
One user named Marie Laenen wrote, “This product has been life-changing for me. It has given me back my willpower and strength. It has also been extremely effective in helping my son’s low mood. As a pediatric nurse, I am impressed that these products are whole foods with no fillers. Just fruit and vegetables.”
Overall, Juice Plus+ is an excellent supplement for anyone looking to get their daily fruits and vegetables at a go. With the convenience of taking it daily, you can ingest a few capsules and get the same benefits as eating vegetables and fruits. Plus, with so much positive customer feedback, you can be sure that this product is quality.
Juice Plus Review Summary
Juice Plus+ is an excellent supplement to help you get additional nutrients and antioxidants. We recommend it to anyone having trouble maintaining a healthy diet. It’s also ideal for those who dislike the taste of vegetables.
However, it’s not a replacement for whole foods. You should incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables into your regimen.
Remember, this review is not a medical recommendation. Before purchasing this supplement, consult your doctor if you’re taking any medications or have any medical conditions.
- Roll, S., Nocon, M., & Willich, S. N. (2010, August 23). Reduction of common cold symptoms by encapsulated juice powder concentrate of fruits and vegetables: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial: British Journal of Nutrition. Cambridge Core. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/reduction-of-common-cold-symptoms-by-encapsulated-juice-powder-concentrate-of-fruits-and-vegetables-a-randomised-doubleblind-placebocontrolled-trial/4E3A02A6D1E0EF0A17D0043394E843C4
- White, A. (2018, January 13). Acerola cherry: Vitamin C, fruit, powder, and benefits. Healthline.
- MediLexicon International. (n.d.). Collagen: What is it and what are its uses? Medical News Today. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/262881#:~:text=Collagen%20makes%20up%20a%20significant,of%20conditions%20such%20as%20osteoporosis.
- F;, H. J. S. (n.d.). Folic acid for the prevention of congenital anomalies. European journal of pediatrics.
- Lamprecht, M., Obermayer, G., Steinbauer, K., Cvirn, G., Hofmann, L., Ledinski, G., Greilberger, J. F., & Hallstroem, S. (2013, April 16). Supplementation with a juice powder concentrate and exercise decrease oxidation and inflammation, and improve the microcirculation in obese women: Randomised Controlled Trial Data: British Journal of Nutrition. Cambridge Core. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/supplementation-with-a-juice-powder-concentrate-and-exercise-decrease-oxidation-and-inflammation-and-improve-the-microcirculation-in-obese-women-randomised-controlled-trial-data/451DF71104D867B79B1AB87E6326943A